Employment Law

Have you lost your job within the last two years?  Have you been mistreated by a co-worker or manager?  Has your company recently changed the hours, pay or conditions of your job at your expense?

If so, you have two viable choices.  You can talk to your union and ask them to assist you.  Or, if you don’t have a union you should speak to an employment law lawyer.  That’s where I come in.

Have you considered having both an employment lawyer and a union working for you?  That’s how I view my role.  I’m a lawyer and your own personal “union”.  I’ll stand in your corner when things go bad at work.  But, unlike unions, I only work for and report to you when you actually need me.

Check out my Frequently Asked Questions page  for more information.

Comments are closed.